Wednesday 4 June 2008

Final thoughts


Initial Ideas and the Conceptual stage of this project I enjoyed but when It came to animating other peoples concepts it became hard work, I had really thought Id be able to get to grips with this but it wasnt the case, Im aware now that I only really like working on my own ideas, This does'nt bode well for employment in the industry (unless its preproduction) and worried me slightly but to be honest It helps me understand how I can direct my porfolio to suit a certain area of expertise. Above is an idea based on the tshirt design logo but I got the impression the client thought it was a bit off! no pleasing some people, Panda with a hard on though? fine.

1 comment:

Andy Wyatt said...

Pre production is a vital area, and for 'ideas' people it is a very rewarding place to work. Jobs like development design, character design, storyboarding, art direction, layout, concept design, background design, story writing etc are all areas you should investigate.