Saturday 2 February 2008

New year begins

Well into the new year now and i've been upto my neck in essay's , walk cycles and character turn arounds. The essay took a big chunk out of other stuff i'd rather be doing but no matter. After testing the walk cycle I realised there was not much anticipation so have been trying to address that problem, I will try and post the results if I can. Still dissapointed with the Maya assignment we were given.The problems I kept coming up involved cleaning up models for subdivision and we didnt really cover how to overcome these. Frustrating but perhaps it'll be in the next session. Finally Helvis is done. given him a bit of a 70s cartoon look. This "style" might be a bit clean and derivitive but its simple and quick and allows me to get on with the animation side of things. The juimpsuits I researched were somthing else...I settled on the Aloha with american Eagle, or should I say Heloha. Now on to lip-sync..."Ahoy there shipmates, I like Biscuits!".

No comments: